- There was concern over whether Terry Talbott would actually end up staying committed to Michigan or instead opt for North Carolina, but in the end his letter of intent was faxed to Ann Arbor rather than Chapel Hill. Both Talbott brothers have already sent their letters of intent in, meaning both are officially coming to Michigan.
- According to Rivals, only two commits haven’t sent in their letters of intent yet — Antonio Kinard and Richard Ash. I’m not sure what the delay is with Kinard, but in the last 24 hours Ash has apparently started to rethink his decision. Last night it originally looked like he wasn’t sure where he was going to end up, but shortly after there was reassurance that he was coming to Michigan. I don’t know if he is still thinking or what, but hopefully his LOI will be sent in eventually.
UPDATE:Richard Ash’s LOI is now in, meaning the only unsigned commit is Antonio Kinard.
UPDATE II:Kinard’s LOI is in as well. All 26 commits can now be considered signees.
- Demar Dorsey’s final decision should come at around 1 p.m. Right now your guess about where he will end up is as good as mine. It seems Dorsey has not only told players from all three of his final schools that he is going there, but also coaches. Right now there are people who believe he is going to Florida State, there are people who believe he is going to Michigan, and there are people who believe he is going to USC. It seems like this recruitment could go in any direction, but we should know his decision in the next few hours.
- Torrian Wilson, who chose Louisville over Michigan last month, ended up signing with Central Florida.
- Michigan’s signing day press conference is set to begin at 3 p.m. and can be seen on MGoBlue.com.
- You can take a full look at Michigan’s 2010 recruiting class by clicking here.