- Michigan’s game against Nebraska-Omaha tonight is not going to be on TV. Instead, you will have to watch it online (click here). Tomorrow night’s game will be on Comcast, and I’m guessing the exact channel is the one that used to be Comcast Local.
- Scooter Vaughan will probably not play tonight or even the rest of the weekend as his jaw is still sore after having surgery on it Monday. Ditto for Matt Rust, who has a hairline fracture after colliding with a teammate in practice earlier in the week. On the bright side, Chad Kolarik likely will start tonight, so that is some great news.
- Michigan’s junior day was held yesterday and surprisingly resulted in zero new commitments.
- Sam Webb talks recruiting in The Detroit News.
- NFL scouts and coaches are in Ann Arbor today for Michigan’s Pro Day.
- Michigan Stadium is making noise for a change. Unfortunately for some residents of Ann Arbor that live near the Big House, it is an annoying kind of noise.
- Some former West Virginia football players talked with a reporter yesterday and had some very interesting things to say. Specifically, they talked a lot about Rich Rodriguez and also mentioned that some of them already have or will be going to Ann Arbor to train with Mike Barwis.
FINDER: Who all went to Michigan to work with former West Virginia strength and conditioning coach Mike Barwis?
RIVERS: Antonio [Lewis] and I went up there for about a month. Last week, Owen [Schmitt] and Ryan Mundy got there. They got a nice setup. Spent a lot of money.
SLATON: I’m going up there. I don’t know when. See what my schedule is, who else calls.
- An Ohio State coach met with a couple South Florida coaches to get the skinny on the Rich Rodriguez offense.
- Terrelle Pryor will likely take an official visit to Penn State this weekend as he will be in State College for the Pennsylvania basketball title game. (His team advanced to the finals after taking an anger management class for a fight last week)